Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I would like to thank...

I love it when people try to be me! Hahaha. Well, not me per say, but try to imitate what I did at STC. Holy fucking hell, how stupid can this girl be? Seriously, sweetie, don't bother. Your blog was no where near as scandalous as mine was. You're pathetic.

"How pathetic are you? Sweetie, there's no point in copying what I did. I made the VERY FIRST BLOG. I'm not denying it either. There were others yes, but I made none of those. Only the first. So look here kiddo, there's no point. Nothing new on your supposedly "scandalous" blog. Just a pathetic wannabe."
See. That is the comment I gave to you on your supposedly oh so scandalous blog. It's no use. STC has been there and done that. What you're doing is a pathetic call for attention. So sweetie, don't even bother. You're obviously new to this game. But you see, you've already lost. I'm just waiting to see what pathetic come back you have.

0 comments: