Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Love in the Afternoon


So, today I went to the Panic At The Disco, meet and greet or autograph signing. Spencer called me pretty. Hiee! It was so much fun, and I love it. I was in Podium almost all day. I got in line at around, four or five pm, the signing was at six. It was so much fun. When I saw Brendon, I was speechless. He is so gorgeous. He was smiling so much. Then, it was Ryan, he wasn't smiling that much, but I noticed that he was sort of enjoying himself with that fleeting smile of his. After is was Jon, he was smiling and was just enjoying himself. Lastly Spencer, I was yelling things like, I love you Spencer! The whole time. I really do. Haha, he was smiling and having fun, and he made conversation. I liked that. But the lady by the stairs was such a fridgy bitch. She was yelling, and she even told my friend Analiza, that if she didn't put the camera away, she would take it. That woman really needed to get laid. Haha. I love Panic at the Disco. Can't wait to see them live tomorrow. Yay! 

0 comments: