Thursday, August 14, 2008

When I Say Shotgun, You Say Wedding.



So, on August 14, 2008, I watched Panic at the Disco live in Manila. It feels so surreal. Spencer threw his drumstick to the audience and lucky me, I caught it. Then, some bitch took it from me. That bitch. Karma will soon bite here in the ass. I hope. Haha, I have a lot more photos but those will be going onto my MySpace and my Multiply! Yah! I pretty much lost my voice. It hurts to talk, but I still sing their songs in my head. I just love love love Panic at the Disco. There was this point when everything was quiet and someone yelled, Spencer, then I yelled, I love you Spencer! I looked at him and he was all smiles. He must've felt very very flattered. I loved watching them. Crowned King opened for them, they were fabulous. Not as a good as Panic at the Disco, but fabulous never the less. I can't wait to see them again in October. It will be great! I loved watching them. I have a few more videos, but right now, I think one is enough. Enjoy.

I really love Spencer. I love love love love him.

0 comments: