Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Listen, I've got a secret.

Do I? Do I really? No. but the title was catchy and I was also thinking about The Beatles at the exact same time. So, I do have a secret. But I don't want to tell you. So, yes, this post is very contradictory. Now, I'm gonna be a pompous ass for a while and vent about the very first C+ I got on an essay.

But seriously, me?! A C+?! A C+?! Of all the grades in the world on an ESSAY I might add, a C+?! Why a C+?! I turned in a very good paper! The intro was fabulous! Arguments were right on key! So, I was missing some components but at least a B! Never in my life have I received a C+ on a paper. I was so humiliated.

However, onto lighter matters. I have plenty of school work to do that can and will drown me in papers.

Oh, I feel giddy. I almost got a ride from OOER. ;)

I'm gonna post more random stuff later.

0 comments: