Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No comment.

So, I was on the bus earlier today. Well, I was on my way home to be precise and there was this girl on the bus that wasn't exactly the brightest girl of the bunch. So, as today is after all election day, this girl says, "Politics aren't important, I have more important things to care about. Like what I'm gonna wear tomorrow." Which mind you, made me laugh out loud. As you all know what a big political junkie I am, I couldn't help but laugh at how stupid she sounded. How VERY VERY stupid she sounded was why I laughed.

So, while we were on the bus, there were some people I knew, and this friend of mine and I were making fun of her. Not necessarily in a mean way, but more so, in a repeating what she was saying and not directing it at her. It was very funny because once she got off the bus, she flipped us off and said "Stick it in your asshole." So, it made me laugh, even more.

But right now, at this very moment, McCain recently got Kentucky and West Virgina, while Obama has Vermont.

Tonight I will be updating my blog constantly to make sure that all of you are updated with the Presidential Election 2008.

0 comments: