Saturday, July 4, 2009

Boredom 101

Ugh. I'm tired and I can't sleep. Not to mention the fact that I am very BORED. I need something to do. I'm being whiny again.

So, HE apologized. Well, tried to. I wasn't really paying attention to much of it. Then I got an offline message from him. I'm not really sure what to do with it. At the beginning I was only really mad at him to punish him. Now, it's kind of for funsies. That's really cruel, but it's true. There's not much I can do about that. OK, so there's a lot that I can do about that, I guess I'm just choosing not to. He hurt my feelings in more ways then one. I never did anything to him. And he made me cry. Frankly, he can go [excuse my French] fuck himself with something long, hard, and sand papery. But then again, he may just like that. Eugh.

Whatever, I am tired of all this bullshit. But, new stress has arrived. Oh joys. -_-

0 comments: