Monday, July 6, 2009

You know..

I'm happy that I'm finally making an effort to go out this summer. Usually, I don't give a rats ass about anything and just say eff that, I'm staying the fuck home. But no, not this year. I'm seeing people, I'm enjoying myself. Of course not all the time, but I'm still enjoying myself nevertheless. I went out with C today. I met him about four years ago during a cello class. Right then and there, I thought he was the cutest guy ever. But then, we stopped talking after a long time. Meaning, when I moved back to San Francisco. But, now we're talking again. It feels pretty good. He's a great friend and that's what really matters to me. But of course, part of me wishes we were a little bit more. DUH. So, we had brunch at the Pancake House, the original plan was to go to Heaven n' Eggs, however, they already closed. Ergh. So, we ate there at 10AM, didn't leave til about 12-ish. Then we went to Katipunan and hung out there. It was fun. It felt like I was totally happy. Then he had to go to frisbee, and well, I ended up going to Galleria on my own. Ugh. But, it was nice. I got to think for myself. Inquire about party invitations for my sweet 16, which was lots of fun! But it's a $100 for 50 invites. Over priced much? Or just right? I can't tell. But either way, I'm having a spa party. That should be fun. I'm excited for it. Yoga, manicures and pedicures, swimming, finger food, massages; that sounds just damn fabulous to me. Plus, a mini cake! Yay me! I recently reminded myself that I have to be up at 4AM Philippines time for a video chat with the team. Greeeaaaat. I'm hella tired to. But, what can I do? I made a damn commitment. So, I think I'll be seeing C again this Saturday. We may be going to Greenhills. I love it there. It's always so damn relaxing. Hmmm, what to wear? Ah well, I have all week to decide.

I really hope he didn't dislocate his shoulder again. -_-

0 comments: