Wednesday, February 27, 2008

love is gonna save us

Well, I feel like an idiot. I called someone stupid without calling them stupid per say. It was the guy I like. DM. Well, my friend IK said that I liked him. I wasn't even at school that day. Well, she said so and he said that he didn't want a relationship and well, neither did I.

So, I messaged him on MySpace saying,

"i don't like you in that way. i only like you as a friend. i mean you're cute and all but you're not exactly someone i can talk to about english literature or salvador dali. do you get what i mean???"
He replied saying:
"i get it"
I've blown it. I know I have. I didn't even see him at school today. My friends did, but I didn't. And, I really wanted to apologize to him to. :[ I feel so bad about what I said.

So, DM, if you're reading this, I really am sorry.



0 comments: