Monday, June 15, 2009

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're half-asleep.

So, I had a dream last night. The main star in my dream was Babe. Quel suprise. This is the very first time that he's ever been in my dreams at all. Oh, did I tell you? He found out I had a cigarette and didn't talk to me for several days until I called him properly and told him what happened. All good now I suppose. Now, where were we? Ah, the dream. I had a dream that Babe and I were a couple. And it was nice. He held my hand like a gentleman. Kissed me gently. And, do you know when a guy holds you from behind and wraps his arms around you and locks hands with yours? Yeah, he did that too in my dream. The strange thing is, I liked it. I normally don't see him in that way. And in my brain things are like this. Disney said it, "A dream is a wish your heart makes. When you're half-asleep."

Doesn't that make you wonder? Even in the slightest bit? Yes. No. Maybe so.

Would I really go out with him? I doubt I would. I mean come fucking on in his car, we talked about how long distance relationships are doomed for failure. And now this. Plus fucking Disney is the farthest thing from helpful.

0 comments: