Monday, June 22, 2009

Well, joy.

Well, today was just the same old thing. Woke up, went to the gym, went home. Just like every damn day I've been here. I need change. I need something new to do. As whiny as it may sound, I am whining. It's extremely unattractive, but this is the interweb! I do what I want. I just wish that there was more to do. For example, go out. And enjoy myself. Hell, last week, I only didn't go to the gym for ONE DAY. ONE DAY. It was Wednesday, I went to the gym every damn day after that. Including Saturday and Sunday. Fuck, this isn't whining anymore, this is just a rant.

I'M GETTING TIRED OF THE GYM. I love it there, I feel in control there, but hell, it's getting tiring. Yoga at 2PM tomorrow. Yay me? Not so sure anymore. I love yoga, I really do. I need a gym buddy. I need a GYM BUDDY. Yes, I have a trainer, but come on, I can't talk to only him! Sides, I think I may be around him to much considering the fact that I well, did something stupid in the car ride home. Let me explain.

So, I'm in the car ride home and I was talking to my sister. She came to pick me up after school and well, what happened was, I was telling her about my conversation with my trainer. My trainer has two kids, different mums. So, I was telling her about how I asked him what he did for father's day. And unknowingly, I spoke and I was talking exactly like him accent and all. Did I notice? HELL NO. Did my sister laugh at me? HELL YES.

GAH.

I need something to do this summer. I can't go on like this ALL SUMMER.

0 comments: