Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kaskade on Saturday? Ooer.

Day 4
Went to the gym with S and well, worked out. Yoga was psychotic. I am definitely not used to that kind of yoga. Usually, it's pose, hold, then new pose. This one was non-stop changing of poses. I was like, huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! But, overall, a very good workout. Then, my sister and I did cardio for a while. I ran a mile, stopped, then went on a stationary bike and did two miles. Then I went to a different bike, and did another mile. I feel proud. Then, I went home got dressed and went to Greenhills with K and talked a bunch. I had dinner at Yoshinoya. BLECH. But, indulgence and the only one for this year. I wanna be skinny. So, I got home and talked to Babe online about going out on Saturday because I don't exactly want to go to my Grandma's house even though, I'll eventually have too. But, I can leave early. Mean yes, but I want to go out. So, Babe and I might go out and watch Kaskade live in Manila this Saturday at the Embassy Super Club. ;D

Did I mention that he scolded me about smoking? Ugh. But then he told me to stop. And unfortunately he's one of the few people I truly listen too. UGH.

Maybe I can do it in secret????

0 comments: