Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I feel sore.

So, I arrived in Manila on June 7. Yay me. Right? Possibly.

Day 1
Went to Greenhills with S and had breakfast at Bizu and lunch at Cibo. We hung out there for so long, we even did groceries. Yay us! I miss Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and World Market. Unimart is so depressing! It is beyond depressing, it is suicidal! No fun colors, friendly employees, or organic/vegetarian food. UGH. So, when I got home, I invited the girls to sleep over. We went swimming and had lots of fun. Yay us again!

Day 2
So, the girls were still here and well, yeah we had fun. Haha. But moving on, after just chilling out here for a while K and I went to the gym while her little sister went swimming at school. Then, I ran on that damn treadmill for hella long. I even did a bunch of other workouts and I am still sore. I wanna go back to the gym!!! Agh. Haha. So, after that I went home and K and her sister went to choir practice. I then passed out at around 9:30PM while waiting for my Mom and Brother to arrive from the airport. They were on business in China. So, my brother comes into my room in the middle of the night to wake me up. So I'm like, ugh. You woke me up. Loser. But moving on, he got me this really cool attachable lens thing. It's awesome. Hard to explain what it is - so I won't explain it at all. I then went back to sleep.

Day 3
Woke up at like 7:14 AM. Chilled out and had a yummy brekkie. Watched TV for so long because I had nothing else to do. I was just really killing time until it was time for me to get ready and go out with Babe. K on the other hand came over unexpectedly. She was crying. Well, we took care of that. I felt so guilty about going out with Babe. I wanted to break my plans with him and just chill with K. But did K let me? No. I felt guilty hanging out with Babe the entire time. Aiyah. So, Babe and I watched Night at the Museum 2 and had lunch at Cibo. I'm vegetarian. They had good food. :D

Who knows what I'll be doing tomorrow. xD

-Manda<3

0 comments: