Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer.

It's summer. It doesn't necessarily feel like it. But, I know it is summer and I'm loving it.

I'm leaving for Manila tomorrow and I'm sad to leave. I made great friends this year and I'm so stable. I was genuinely excited for summer this year - until I found out I was going to Manila.

It's not that I don't want to go to Manila, I do. But, I would've had a better summer if I just stayed here. My friends are going to Great America. I'm missing out on my Forensics Camp with the team.

But, I am going to have a good summer.

I got lots of hugs today at the mall. It made me smile. Especially when I got a hug from my bestest friend who claims he doesn't give hugs. He gave me two hugs. I smiled even wider. I'm gonna miss him the most this summer. Who am I gonna call when I can't sleep? But, there is always AIM and I'll talk to him there.

If I could go out with him, I would. But, he'll never be ready.

0 comments: